Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold 13% over list with multiple offers!Sold
Just sold 13% over List with Multiple Offers!! Spacious Marina Style NoPa Condo with Private Yard!
This graceful, light-filled condo, ideally located in the vibrant and highly desirable NoPa neighborhood, is the epitome of city living at its best. Situated in a handsome Marina-style 1920’s building close to the Golden Gate Park, the Panhandle, cafes and public transportation, this elegant home boasts a high 91 Walk Score, giving you easy access to everything you need!
Enjoy elegant period details combined with new, designer selected lighting and modern conveniences that create a warm and comfortable home. From the beautiful in-laid hardwood flooring to the high coved ceilings and moldings, you will appreciate the special Edwardian charm!
The spacious living room with charming built-in cabinetry plus closet is bathed in light through large, decoratively in-laid windows. French doors open to the adjacent formal dining room, which can be easily closed off and used as a 3rd bedroom. The lovely and sunny kitchen enjoys brand-new stainless-steel appliances, high-end LG in-unit washer/dryer and a cheerful breakfast nook with additional built-ins.
The split bath and large hall closet area offer development potential to add a second bathroom at this level. Towards the back of the home, two peaceful bedrooms, one with a sweet balcony, share lovely outlooks onto the beautiful and private terraced yard.
Off the kitchen are exterior stairs leading to the shared garage (one car side-by-side parking for this unit), exclusive-use yard and a huge exclusive-use room overlooking the back patio. Enjoy this fabulous 476 square foot (per condo map) space as a family room or office. Consider amazing development potential to turn it into a 3rd bedroom/guest suite. To top it all off, enjoy exclusive-use of the beautiful, terraced garden, perfect for a relaxing Saturday barbecue with friends in a tranquil setting.
When even more green space is needed, the Panhandle is just two blocks south and Golden Gate Park is only one further block west. The hip boutiques and cafes of the Haight-Ashbury, and Whole Foods Market are just below the Panhandle and the vibrant Divisadero corridor is a short walk east. Enjoy running, biking and strolling with your dog through Golden Gate Park!
· Graceful 2+ bedroom, 1 bath home in a handsome 2-unit Edwardian
· Flexible floor plan: formal dining room can be used as a 3rd bedroom
· Inviting formal living room with decorative windows & built-in cabinetry
· Sunny kitchen features brand-new stainless-steel appliances & high-end washer/dryer
· Charming dining nook off kitchen boasts built-in cabinetry
· 2 quiet bedrooms at the rear, one with balcony overlooking the yard
· High, coved ceilings, designer-selected lighting & in-laid hardwood floors
· Huge exclusive-use room off garage offers expansion potential; use as a family room or home office
· Private, exclusive-use terraced garden!
· 1 car side-by-side garage parking & storage space
· 1783 square feet per condo plan - built in 1927
· Low HOA dues only $250 per month
· 91 Walk Score! Stroll to restaurants, cafes, shopping & public trans.
· Run, bike and walk your dog in Golden Gate Park just 1 block away!